TURNKEY ACCOMMODATION WITH FULL FURNITURE AVAILABLE FROM 18/02/2024
This stunning 87m2 two-bedroom apartment with an ensuite bathroom is located on the 15th floor of the Wayfarer building in Belconnen’s central business district. Minutes away from Lake Ginninderra, Westfield Belconnen, CISAC, Calvary Hospital and Belconnen Interchange that provide the easiest way to travel around Canberra.
Focusing on the interior of this apartment, the floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows in the south-facing open-concept living areas create an inviting and relaxing ambience throughout the year. Both the master and secondary bedrooms include walk-in closets; the latter is adjacent to the shared bathroom for added convenience. Both the living room and the master bedroom open out onto the spacious balcony, providing additional outdoor space where you can relax at the end of a long day with a cup of tea or a bottle of wine, or make the most of your mornings with a cup of coffee, some toast, and an unbeatable view.
This will be a place that anyone could be happy to call home thanks to its convenient location and generous amenities, making it an excellent choice for both full-time residents and retirees as well as tenants with high standards. Residents can use the building’s resort-style amenities, such as the Public Sky Lounge and the heated indoor pool with a 180-degree view of the city and its surroundings, located on the building’s top floor.
– Fully furnished for a turnkey move-in
– Panoramic view of mountains and surrounding city views on the 15th floor
– 87m2 living area + 13m2 external balcony
– Modern-styled kitchen designed by renowned chef Tetsuya Wakuda
– Electrolux kitchen stainless appliances – oven, steamer, microwave & dishwasher
– Split air-conditioning systems in bedrooms and living room
– Security Intercom access and restricted resident car parking
– Sky Lounge on 24th level and heated pool on 26th level
– Ultra-convenient location near Lake Ginninderra, Westfield Belconnen, CISAC, Calvary Hospital, Belconnen Interchange, University of Canberra, Radford College, etc.
We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information.