Modern Opulence Unveiled: Contemporary 3-Story Townhouse with Private Garden and Dual Living Spaces in Bruce
Step into the epitome of contemporary living at 14/19 Thynne Street, Bruce – a meticulously crafted, brand-new townhouse that unfolds its charm across three distinct levels. This residence, having just settled, offers an exclusive blend of sophistication and functionality. As you enter, the ground floor unveils a private retreat, a room with an ensuite that extends seamlessly into a personal haven – a small garden adorned with meticulously laid artificial turf. The second floor welcomes you to the heart of communal living, with dual living rooms flanking an open kitchen equipped with the latest amenities. A harmonious space for both entertaining in the front hall and intimate family dining in the rear – a lifestyle defined by versatility.
Venture further to the third floor, and a sense of tranquility envelopes you. This level is dedicated entirely to the masterful separation of private spaces. Two bedrooms, each generously appointed with built-in wardrobes, offer comfort and convenience. Picture-perfect balconies extend from these rooms, providing breathtaking views that elevate daily living.
Beyond the confines of this elegant abode, discover a vibrant neighborhood – situated opposite the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare and surrounded by an array of dining and shopping options. The University of Canberra, Bruce Pink Lake, and Belconnen Westfield are all within a leisurely stroll. Embrace the privilege of residing just minutes away from the Black Mountain Nature Reserve – an address that combines contemporary luxury with unrivaled convenience. Welcome to a residence where every detail is an invitation to embrace a lifestyle of modern opulence.
– Brand-new three-story townhouse
– Three bedrooms and three bathrooms
– Two remote garage spaces
– Private ground-floor room with ensuite and a charming garden
– Stylish open kitchen with modern appliances
– Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and scenic balconies
– Proximity to Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, University of Canberra, and Bruce Pink Lake
– Nearby dining and shopping options
– Within walking distance to Belconnen Westfield
– Approx. 10 minutes’ drive to Black Mountain Nature Reserve